Voting

Friday, November 19, 2010

B is for Bedroom.... my decor needs spicing up!

Still searching for the perfect duvet to go with my new pillows.  I bought and returned one duvet from Overstock (color too bright) and just ordered another from LinenSource hoping the color will be a better fit.  Stay tuned.  In the meantime, I have determined that I hate my bedroom.  It lacks "life"... so I am working on a gallery wall that will perfectly compliment my bedding (when I find it) and the cute pillows (waiting to be displayed).  Shhh..... have not told the husband about any of this as he likes to argue and say he does not like things when in the end he ALWAYS does!  Well, almost always!

I want some color and personality like this! 




I have our silhouettes that will stay.  I bought a "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster on Etsy.  I am collecting some other "personal" stuff that will help make the gallery wall interesting and unique.  Like so much of my house, this is a work in progress!  Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment