Voting

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

L is for love! I love this yogurt!

I cannot get enough of this yogurt!   This blog entry is kind of a break from what I usually write about design, fashion, etc but this yogurt is worth it!  Since I am no longer pregnant and feel the pressure to eat healthy and get back into shape I decided to give greek yogurt a try.   The big draw for this is that you can eat it with one hand.  No one ever told me that once I had a baby I would only be able to eat with one hand.  

Now, I have to admit that I haven't loved yogurt in the past, but greek yogurt has changed me, especially this yogurt!  I LOVE this yogurt!  Stonyfield's Oikos chocolate and caramel yogurts are nothing short of AMAZING!    The caramel is my favorite, but the chocolate is damn tasty too.  These are the perfect treat when you want a little something sweet, but still want to be good.    Both are 110 calories 10 grams of protein and ZERO fat.  I literally am stockpiling this yogurt in my fridge.  



Give it a try for yourself.  I do not think you will be disappointed.  To find a store near you that sells them, check out the website.  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment