Voting

Friday, February 25, 2011

S & D.... Stella and Dot!

So, around this time of the year I tend to get the winter "blahs". This is enhanced this year as I have had no "umph" in my life.  What is umph?  To me... it is a great pair of shoes, killer handbag, cute coat or great jewelry.  You know... the stuff that takes an outfit from okay to super cute! :)  Something needs to spice up the jeans and hoodie i live in these days! :)

I am sure you have all heard of Stella & Dot... right?   My friend Andrea is a "stylist" for them and recently reminded me of what cute stuff they have!

Here are some of my favorites! 

Charlize Earring $34
Mini Bloom Flower Necklace $19 
Deco Drop Earrings $44
Lucky 7 Rings $59
Dylan Necklace $24

Check out Stella and Dot for yourself!  Until next time....xoxo


1 comment:

  1. If you are interested in purchasing anything, please contact me at 617-412-7386 or via my website at www.stelladot.com\andrearobichaud As well, if you would like to hold an online trunk party, I can definitely get you lots of FREE jewelry! Thanks so much for the shout out C!

    ReplyDelete