Voting

Thursday, March 31, 2011

D is for Double...

So, as I blogged about- we have hopes of building a LARGE built in in our family room.  This will be great as we desperately need the storage and I love all things built in!    When the built in is complete we plan to replace our family room furniture.  Our current couch and loveseat have truly seen better days!  I bought it cheaply in my single days it the cushions are saggy and lumpy.  The worst part is that the light khaki color is now dirty and spotted and dingy!

I will be more practical in my next couch purchase and go with something easy to spot clean and darker in color (likely chocolate brown).  Something that will hide dirty fingerprints!   I also want to maximize the space and put in as much seating as we can.  This means that I want to get rid of couch and loveseat and replace with double couches and maybe two chairs!  I love the double couch look... especially when you have a huge room.  Who does not want more seating!?

Check out these double couch looks!  








Double trouble!  Now if we can only get this damn thing built!  Until next time...xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment