Voting

Friday, July 15, 2011

D.H.... Dream House... wish list!

So, I mentioned a few months ago that we went to look at a fixer upper.  Thank god it was a disaster.... I need a fixer upper like I need a hole in the head!   I really have no intention of moving as  I love my house. But, every once in a while the husband and I will think "what if".  I would only move if I could make my dream house (gut or build).  You know... the house that has EVERYTHING you want just as you want it!

A smart woman recently told me don't build or fix up a house until your have a VERY long list.  My list is extensive, but is if very long?

What is on my list?  A must have would be his and hers walk-in closets.  Big closets with the perfect organizational system.... with a place for everything!  Why do I want his and her closets?  I don't like sharing.  But, more importantly, I could pick up all the stuff the husband leaves on the floor.... open up his closet throw it in and close the door!

Hmmm..... a girl can dream!  

Little Tin House


Little TIn House






My side would have some of this....

  






His side will have... well, who cares really.  All I care about his side is that there is a door! :)  Until next time...xoxo

1 comment:

  1. "I could pick up all the stuff the husband leaves on the floor.... open up his closet throw it in and close the door!"

    Yes, I've never understood the male obsession with that thing known as a floordrobe. One of these days, my patience is going to be broken by having to pick my way through a massive pile of holey socks and I'm going to dump the entire contents of my other half's floordrobe somewhere that he'll trip over it.

    My list is still fairly small and non-specific. The only concrete ideas I have aren't very exciting either. No matter what happens, I'm having a power shower, a big brick barbecue and a dandelion in a pot. Less realistically, I'd like an entrance hall and a library. But a property with either one of those, let alone both is going to have a crazy house valuation on top of it.

    ReplyDelete