Voting

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

F... is for favorite! Product!

So, I mentioned last week in my Birchbox post that I got one of my favorite Philosophy products, Purity Made Simple.  It is the the best facial wash that leaves our skin feeling happy.  I use it daily!   I thought I would share one of my other favorite products.... also by Philosophy.  It is called The Great Mystery!  It is an exfoliator that is gentle enough for every day and you just slop it on and let it sit for one minute and wash it off.  I use it every morning in the shower while I am letting my hair conditioner do its job!

I "discovered" this on the Philosophy website as it was highly recommended.  I LOVE websites with reviews.... especially when they have both good and less than good reviews.  All the reviews raved about this product and it did not disappoint!

Get yourself some smooth, bright, healthy skin!  Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment