Voting

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

B is for Birchbox... August!

It is here!  (Actually it was here last week- I just could not get my act together!)    My August Birchbox arrived.  I have not tried any of the products in it, but there are some interesting ones!  I got 5 items in total this month.

1.  June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Mask (.5 fl oz).  Full sized product (3.7 oz) sells for $62.  Value of birchbox sample $8.38.

2.  Ouidad Climate Control Heat and Humidity Gel (.6 oz).  Full sized product (6 oz) sells for $16.  Value of Birchbox sample $1.60.

3.  Shaveworks "The Cool Fix" (1 oz).  Full sized project (2 oz) sells for $11.  Value of Birchbox sample $5.50.

4.  Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer (.25 fl oz).  Full sized product  (2 oz) sells for $36.  Value of Birch Box sample $4.50

5.   Twistband Hair Tie... one tie.  Three ties sell for $5.  Value of Birch Box sample $1.67

Total value of this month's products $21.65.  I am happier this month than I was last month.  But, I am still curious about how they pick who gets what as my friend SH got completely different items than me. What the what?  Here are her items:







Bring on September! :)  Until next time....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment