Voting

Friday, August 26, 2011

B.P.... Beauty Product!

So, I think I have mentioned before that I am a total beauty product addict.   Love them!  I have a special fondness in my heart for "de-frizzing" hair products, concealers, and lip stains.  But, truthfully I love them all!   This week for work- I was very lucky and got to visit two lovely ladies who started Birchbox.   I am a Birchbox subscriber... so it was extra exciting for me.  I LOVE my monthly Birchbox subscription.

One of the recent products they sent was Philosophy's Purity Made Simple.  I have a enormous bottle of this as it is my daily cleanser.  It makes your skin really soft, but not greasy.  It does not suds up too much but gets off your mascara and everything else.  When I rinse and dry my skin- it almost feels like I don't need moisturizer- it is that soft.

Check this out for yourself at the Philosophy website or at Birchbox.   Have a great weekend!  Until next time...xoxo  

1 comment:

  1. Waw! Sounds great! So you can actually use it to remove your make-up also? Doesn't it irritate the eyes?

    ReplyDelete