My October Birchbox arrived at the end of last week. Have I mentioned how much I love getting my little pink box each month? It rocks! This month is solid. I am happy with my products. (Sorry for the bad photo.)
Here they are:
1. Stila Eyeshadow (.09oz). Full sized product .9 oz sells for $18. Value of sample: $1.80
2. Korres Body Butter (50ml.). Full sized product of 235 ml sells for $29. Value of sample: $.6.12
3. Blinc Mascara (.141 oz). Full sized product .21 oz of sells for $24. Value of sample: $16.11
4. The Laundress Delicate Wash (.5 fl. oz.). Full sized product of 16 fl oz sells for $19. Value of sample: $.59
5. Caudalie Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream (4 ml). Full sized product of 30 ml sells for $68. Value of sample: $9.07
So when I visited Birchbox headquarters in September, I learned that there are 10 versions each month. The website highlights all the products in October's various boxes here.
Total value of this month's box is $33.69. Not bad! I am most excited about the mascara. I always love a good mascara! I will report back when I have made a judgement!