Voting

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

B... Birchbox! October!

My October Birchbox arrived at the end of last week.  Have I mentioned how much I love getting my little pink box each month?  It rocks!  This month is solid.  I am happy with my products.  (Sorry for the bad photo.)

Here they are:

1.  Stila Eyeshadow (.09oz).  Full sized product .9 oz sells for $18.  Value of sample: $1.80

2.  Korres Body Butter (50ml.).  Full sized product of 235 ml  sells for $29.  Value of sample:   $.6.12

3.  Blinc Mascara (.141 oz).  Full sized product  .21 oz of sells for $24.  Value of sample:  $16.11

4.   The Laundress Delicate Wash (.5 fl. oz.).  Full sized product of 16 fl oz sells for $19.  Value of sample:  $.59

5.  Caudalie Vinoperfect Cell Renewal Night Cream (4 ml).  Full sized product of  30 ml sells for $68.  Value of sample:  $9.07

So when I visited Birchbox headquarters in September, I learned that there are 10 versions each month.  The website highlights all the products in October's various boxes here.

Total value of this month's box is $33.69.  Not bad!  I am most excited about the mascara.  I always love a good mascara!  I will report back when I have made a judgement!

Bring on November.  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment