Voting

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

F.... Fireplace!

So, last week much of Masschusetts lost electricity becuase of a rare October snowstorm!  We only lost it for 15 hours... so we were amongst the lucky bunch.  But, many lost it for days and days.  I have to say we appreciated our fireplace in our living room.  It made me want a gas fireplace in our family room (for another time perhaps).

My friend "B" is on a house search and has made her "wants" list and a fireplace is close to the top.  It was for us as well.  We went without a garage for said fireplace.   They are one of those things that you cannot add later.  (Well unless you can do a pretty significant addition).  The are so "homey" and can be practical. I am obsessed with both inside and outside fireplaces.  Here are a few of my favorites (from Pinterst)!




How incredible are these photos?  It really makes me with I had a fireplace in everyroom!  Until next time...xoxo

















No comments:

Post a Comment