Voting

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Z-Z.... Zig Zag!

I don't know if this all started with Missoni hit Target, but I am loving zig-zag rugs right now.  I would like to "update" Avery's room and maybe she needs a zig zag rug?  I decorated her room with soft pink, white etc and I will say as her personality develops she is more Magenta than Soft Pink!  I want to paint and "grow up" a bit.

Here are a few zig zag rugs I have my eye on!

Dash and Albert... they make my FAVORITE rugs!
Rug Studio
Pinterest
Garnet Hill (LOVE this orange/pink number)
Same rug... better view!
Trina Turk



I am thinking gray walls.... but not ready to commit to anything just yet.  Just getting my creative juices flowing.  Until next time....xoxo

1 comment:

  1. gray and magenta would look awesome!!!! go for it!

    ReplyDelete