As I mentioned last week, CSN Stores has made me a "Preferred Blogger"! Thanks CSN! This means I get to do another giveaway! As mentioned before CSN has everything from upholstered headboards to baby cribs! If you need it, they have it and they are giving away a $50 gift certificate to one of my readers! Want to win? Check out the GIVEAWAY entry details at the bottom of this post!
But, speaking of upholstered headboards! I blogged yesterday- sharing some amazing rooms with upholstered headboards. Did it make you want one? Go buy one... CSN stores has a ton to choose from!
Check out some of their super cute options!
They have a huge variety of sizes, shapes and fabrics! They are super affordable too! A $50 gift certificate would be great though... wouldn't it? You can use it to buy anything on one of their websites!
If you want to win a $50 gift certificate to CSN stores- here is what you have to do!
- Leave a comment on my blog telling me which of the upholstered headboards is your favorite. Please also include an email address so I can let you know if you win!
- Become a follower of my blog and you will get an extra entry. That doubles your chances of winning! (If you are already a follower- tell me!)
- Check back here next Friday, July 23rd to see if you won!
This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada only. If you win, you have 24 hours to respond or I will unfortunately need to select another winner. You have until next Thursday, July 22nd at 5pm to enter! Good luck!
Until next time....xoxo
I like the Hillsdale Vancouver Headboard. SO classic.
ReplyDeletemsgb245 at gmail dot com
I like this one: http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-91XX-Premier-Sky-SKY1801.html
ReplyDeleteFrom your choices, third down is my fave.
:-)
mary531 at gmail dot com.
xoxo
i like the yellow one! love a good pattern (and it almost matches your blog ;) )!
ReplyDeleteBeth
I really like the white one's shape but I like the yellow one because of the color
ReplyDeleteykatrina at hotmail dot com
yellow one... i'm a sucker for simple shapes with bold patterns...
ReplyDeleteI like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Border Headboard in Shantung Pearl. Very elegant!
ReplyDeleteI also signed up for your rss feed :)
ReplyDeleteI like the Skyline Furniture Arc Tufted Headboard in Shantung Black
ReplyDeleteYou should get this one - it's functional and beautiful:
ReplyDeleteSouth Shore Copley Collection Headboard
SKU #: TH1036
I love these headboards. My favorite is thSkyline Furniture Tufted Arch Headboard in ChocolateSKU #: SKY1060
ReplyDeleteThanks so much.
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com
I'm a follower (rickpeggysmith)
ReplyDeleteThanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com
I love the Skyline Furniture Tufted Leather Headboard in BrownSKU #: SKY1045
ReplyDeleteIt would fit in perfectly with my bedroom.
Thanks for a great giveaway!
I follow your blog.
ReplyDeletecrazyred61@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI would use it towards a set of sheets
I love the black headboard that is the last of your choices. So classic.
ReplyDeleteleslieprice79@gmail.com
don't like the upholstered- like the dexter mrs.mommyyatgmail
ReplyDeleteI've never really looked at upholstered headboards before, but the Wildon Home Brightwood Queen Size Headboard in Deep Brown is ok.
ReplyDeleteI'm not really keen on upholstered head boards Skyline but I picked this one Furniture Tufted Leather Headboard in Brown
ReplyDeleteI follow on GFC
ReplyDeletei like the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in BandanaTaupe
ReplyDeletechromiumman (at) mail (dot) com
I love the second headboard that you posted!
ReplyDeletekaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com
I love the FBG Richmond Headboard. amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog. amypugmire@live.com
ReplyDeletethat pink one is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteajcmeyer at go dot com
I like the Skyline Furniture Nail Button Border Headboard in Premier Oatmeal Upholstery.
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Arch Headboard in Khaki:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-740-Khaki-SKY1061.html
abfantom at yahoo dot com
I follow via GFC: abfantom
ReplyDeleteabfantom at yahoo dot com
I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Leather Headboard in Brown.
ReplyDeleteI like the black one .
ReplyDeleteHORTON111@AOL.COM
ReplyDeleteI LIKE THE WHITE ONE...YOU CAN MATCH ANY COLOR WITH IT
i like the skyline furniture zip headboard
ReplyDeletei'm a new blog follower !
ReplyDeleteI like the Hillsdale Country one
ReplyDeleteI love the Tufted Leather Headboard. Classy. Thanks for the chance to win the gift card! (krstrpp at hotmail dot com)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower (krstrpp at hotmail dot com)
ReplyDeleteMy fav. is the Skyline Furniture Tufted Leather Headboard in Brown!
ReplyDeletekristi.blackstone@yahoo.com
I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted High Arch Headboard in Pearl
ReplyDeletetawndam[at]hotmail.com
Skyline Furniture Tufted Arch Headboard in Chocolate
ReplyDeleteI'm OBSESSED with yellow (I've always loved your blog background) so I really want the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Sungold!
ReplyDeleteI love that yellow and white one you show (like your blog background). The Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Sungold is great.
ReplyDeleteI follow on gfc
ReplyDeleteI like the Backdrop Tufted Leather Inflatable Headboard in Chocolate Faux Leather the best.
ReplyDeletelenz.nicole(at)gmail(dot)com
The Last one Fits my dream style...majestic yet romantic.
ReplyDeletepanicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
Following the blog via GFC.
ReplyDeletepanicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com
I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Border Headboard.
ReplyDeleteaustma7@aol.com
my favorite is the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Sungold
ReplyDeletetrippyjanet at hotmail dot com
I follow through GFC!
ReplyDeletetrippyjanet at hotmail dot com
My favorite is the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Cherry, it would look great in my red/cream and black bedroom!
ReplyDeleteclaudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
I follow via GFC
ReplyDeleteclaudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
This one is my favorite: http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-73SLCHERRY-SKY1874.html
ReplyDeletefrugalsciencegal [at] gmail [dot] com
Of the ones above, I like the white one.
ReplyDeleteI also like the Skyline Furniture Arc Slipcover Headboard in Twill Natural
http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-47XX-Twill-Natural-SKY1824.html
Pudyqat2 {at} aol.com
I am a GFC follower
ReplyDeletePudyqat2 {at} aol.com
Honestly that yellow and white headboard is my favorite.The pattern is just fabulous!!!
ReplyDeletejacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
I follow your blog now!
ReplyDeleteI like the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in BandanaTaupe.
ReplyDeleteplur268 at yahoo dot com
I like the cambria floral inflateable headboard
ReplyDeletejennifer.lleras@gmail.com
I like the Backdrop Cambria Floral Inflatable Headboard in Winter White.
ReplyDeleteI like the FBG Belmont Headboard! Thanks!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12 at yahoo dot com
I like the yellow one, too (which looks like your blog background!) ... but I'm not sure my hubby would appreciate it. :)
ReplyDeleteMy email is in my profile. Thanks for the chance to win!
The yellow one would be so cheery in a guest room.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the yellow and white burst print headboard. I have always been a sucker for pretty prints and the yellow and white would accent any color bedroom and make it pop!
ReplyDelete:-)
adoukeri@gmail.com and as well as being your faithful assistant, I am also a follower of your blog!!
I like the South Shore Copley.
ReplyDeletecolleen.maldonado@sbcglobal.net
I love th South Shore Copley Collection Headboard.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net
I like the yellow floral headboard.
ReplyDeleteIvorykeystease at yahoo dot com
My favorite headboard is the FBG Spalding Duo Headboard. honeypie411 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC. honeypie411 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI like the Skyline Furniture Tufted High Arch Headboard in Woodrose.
ReplyDeletebeadprincessk at gmail dot com
following your blog on google
ReplyDeletebeadprincessk at gmail dot com
abrennan09@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like the Finley headboard. They have some other really nice ones too.
FDG Bentley Headboard - very nice stuff - they have so much here. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteNone of the four upholstered headboards shown above is my cut of tea — I would prefer a wood headboard instead. If I had to choose, I would go with the first one because the second one looks like something from the 70s (or out of an Austin Powers movie) and the other two have low sides where you would actually be sitting up using the upholstered area of the headboard. (See, I tend to be very practical as opposed to very stylish. Boring, I know, but practicality typically wins in the long run.)
ReplyDeleteodebt at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI like this one! http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-73SLSURF-SKY1873.html
I really like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Leather Headboard in Brown -- thanks for the chance to win:)
ReplyDeleteFBG Finley Headboard is my favorite
ReplyDeletejlafount at hotmail dot com
I would choose one of the stablilty balls because I would love to have something to help me lose weight and tone up. And because I can use them while I am on the computer.
ReplyDeleteBBrittbrat1398@yahoo.com
I like this one http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Hillsdale-Furniture-1014-340-490-670-HF1590.html
ReplyDeleteaxelrulz@hotmail dot com
I LOVE the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Surf: http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-73SLSURF-SKY1873.html
ReplyDeleteIt is perfect for our bedroom (and I'm actually shopping for one, so I'm so glad I found this).
I follow your blog, now.
ReplyDeleteI love the price of this for my guest room: Backdrop Tribeca Inflatable Headboard in Taupe. I hope it wouldn't deflate. :)
ReplyDeletekirbycolby at gmail dot com
I'm a google follower. Thank you!
ReplyDeletekirbycolby at gmail dot com
FBG Fenton Headboard in Black Walnut like this
ReplyDeleteone
aunteegem@yahoo.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeleteourfamily at frontiernet.net
I like the gerber cherry headboard
ReplyDeleteourfamily at frontiernet.net
I like the Skyline Furniture Nail Button Border Headboard in Shantung Pearl Upholstery
ReplyDeleteJillianVeit@gmail.com
I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Headboard in Velvet Pewter.
ReplyDeleteI like Arc Tufted Headboard in Shantung Black the best for my bedroom.
ReplyDeleteletessha@yahoo.com
gfc follower
ReplyDeleteletessha@yahoo.com
I like the last one shown, the black upholstered headboard.
ReplyDeleteI like the white one the best, but I'm big on neutrals! I'm also a follower of your blog. Thanks Courtney!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with this: http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-73SLCHERRY-SKY1874.html It's the same as one of them you pictured, just in a cherry color. They're all gorgeous, though!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the chance to win!
Amanda - Buckeye7081@gmail.com
I am a Google Friend Connect follower, too! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteAmanda - Buckeye7081@gmail.com
I like the pink one on top, don't think my husband would go for that though! He would like the white one much more!
ReplyDeleteLona728@ yahoo dot com
following you with GFC (Lona728)
ReplyDeleteLona728@ yahoo dot com
I love the http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Fashion-Bed-Group-B4214X-FB1974.html?cv= Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHotsnotty2@hotmail.com
I like the Hillsdale Vancouver Headboard!
ReplyDeletewahmresourcesite(at)yahoo(dot).com
I am a GFC follower!
ReplyDeleteI like the fourth one!
ReplyDeletejannified(at)hotmail.com
I like the Skyline Furniture Arc Headboard in Twill Khaki...it's gender neutral and calming
ReplyDeleteI love the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Surf!
ReplyDeletekatyjv1988(@)yahoo(dot)com
I like the Skyline Furniture Double Button Tufted Headboard in Oatmeal.
ReplyDeleteDancehottie1621@aol.com
I would have to choose the South Shore Infinity Headboard!
ReplyDeletestashingjen @ gmail . com
I am a brand new follower!
ReplyDeletestashingjen @ gmail . com
I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Arch Bed in Parchment. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteeswright18 at gmail.com
I like the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Cherry the most.
ReplyDeletepbjmama@live.com
love the yellow floral one!
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
I like the tufted headboard in velvet pearl.
ReplyDeleteodebt at yahoo dot com
I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted Border Headboard in Shantung Pearl. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI'd have to go with this plain brown one.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-790-Chocolate-SKY1067.html
katfam95 @ aim.com
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I love the yellow and white headboard - a very Rococo-like design, also cheerful!
ReplyDeleteskyline Furniture Tufted Arch Headboard in Black is my favorite.
ReplyDeletemadamerkf at aol dot com
Well, it does depend on who you're shopping for but I like this skyline upholstered slipcover a lot. It's neutral and unobtrusive.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Skyline-Furniture-73SLTAUPE-SKY1881.html
bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com
New GFC Follower.
ReplyDeletebgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com
My fav is the FBG Dynasty Headboard
ReplyDeleteshanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com
I am a follower
ReplyDeleteshanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com
I like the Skyline Furniture Shirred Headboard in Chocolate
ReplyDeletei'd certainly choose the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Surf!!!
ReplyDeletemrs dot newbill at gmail dot com
I like the Skyline Furniture Nail Button Headboard in Chocolate.
ReplyDeletehafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com
I LOVE the Skyline Furniture Tufted Arch Headboard in Chocolate SKU #: SKY1060
ReplyDeleteIt matches my Bedroom decor perfectly :)
Gardenstatemom@aol.com
I am an RSS feed subscriber :)
ReplyDeleteI like the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Surf.
ReplyDeleteFollowing your blog in GFC.
ReplyDeleteI like the pink tufted headboard. It almost looks retro. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSkyline Furniture Tufted Headboard in Velvet Pewter is my favorite CSN stores headboard
ReplyDeleteI liked the Wesley Allen Kent Upholstered Headboard
ReplyDeleteI liked the skyline Furniture Tufted Leather Headboard in Brown best
ReplyDeletealso am following you now
contests@michmedia.com
I like the black one from above.
ReplyDeleteI like the Skyline Furniture Shirred Headboard in Aztec, but my Lady likes-it in Wood Rose.
ReplyDeleteOf the ones above, I like the white one.
ReplyDeleteI also like the Skyline Furniture Arc Tufted Headboard in Shantung Sangria
digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net
I follow you publicly on Google Friends Connect (Carolsue)
ReplyDeletedigicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net
cruisenet panini press
ReplyDeletevivianbl@olg.com
South Shore Copley Collection Headboard
ReplyDeletegothicdaymares@aol.com
I like the Skyline Furniture Shirred Headboard in Parchment.
ReplyDeletetraymona[at]aol.com
I really like the white one. I imagine it paired with a blue pasley print duvet with tons of pillows (different sizes and textures of course). And how perfect would a mirrored bedside table look next to this amazing bed?!
ReplyDeleteLong time follower, first time poster :) paisley.... damn. oh and, katherine_barry(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeletei love the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in Gerber Sungold
ReplyDeletesusansmoaks at gmail dot com
My favorite is the Skyline Furniture Shirred Headboard in Parchment - stylish touch and allows for flexibility in decor! :)
ReplyDeletemcj4tlj(at)comcast(dot)net
the yellow one
ReplyDeletejdmimi at gmail dot com
I like the yellow one the most! Thanks!
ReplyDeletefineinsanity {at} live {dot} com
I think the Skyline Furniture Tufted Leather Headboard in Black is classic and very stylish
ReplyDeletekimbly at g mail dot com
The Yellow one is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteFBG Richmond Headboard
ReplyDeleteI like the Skyline Furniture Tufted High Arch Headboard in Pearl
ReplyDeletebmweida at yahoo dot com
I like the Skyline Furniture Slipcover Headboard in BandanaTaupe. It would look cute in my guest room.
ReplyDeleteFollowing with Google Friend Connect.
ReplyDeleteI like the Backdrop Tufted Leather Inflatable Headboard in Chocolate Faux Leather
ReplyDeletescarter305 at aol dot com
Out of the above ones I liked the White one but all are actually very nice
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the Backdrop Madeleine Floral Matelasse Inflatable Headboard in Rose.
ReplyDeletefatmeatloaf1@gmail dot com
I like the Skyline Furniture Tufted High Arch Headboard
ReplyDeleteYellow is my favorite color, so I'm drawn to that one! They are all awesome though aren't they?
ReplyDeleteLove pink so I'd pick the top one!! Thanks so much! pamelashockley(AT)aol(DOT)com
ReplyDeleteHillsdale Carolina Country Pine Headboard
ReplyDeleteNow following GFC
ReplyDeleteI love the Nexxt Luxe Upholstered Headboard Panels in Dark Brown (Set of 8)
ReplyDeleteI love the yellow one!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteThe black headboard is my favorite!!
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com
How about the South Shore Copley Collection Headboard. Thanks for the contest.
ReplyDeleteslehan at juno dot com
Well, Missy, I kind of like many of the nail button headboards in a variety of styles and colors.
ReplyDeleteI follow, follow, follow.
And look at you---90 followers!
A. Jan humbleofferings@gmail.com
I like their Skyline Furniture Tufted Border Headboard in Shantung Pearl
ReplyDeleteardy22 at earthlink dot net
follow blog
ReplyDeleteardy22
ardy22 at earthlink dot net
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think this is really beautiful:Skyline Furniture Tufted High Arch Headboard in ParchmentSKU #: SKY1032
ReplyDeleteVery elegant and would look great in my room!
spencer1953 at gmail dot com-carol.
I follow-carol lewis.
ReplyDeleteI think the Hillsdale Vancouver Headboard looks the nicest.
ReplyDeletejvcontestfreak (at) gmail (dot) com
Also following on Google Friend Connect.
Thanks for the contest.
My favorite is the Skyline Furniture Arc Tufted Headboard in Shantung Pearl
ReplyDeleteSKU #: SKY1756.
fionen_ftw @ fionen dot com
I'm a follower.
ReplyDeletefionen_ftw @ fionen dot com
The white one is my fave. Thank you!
ReplyDeletekneecree @ gmail dot com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete