
So, if you like simple clean and super modern aesthetics than you will hate this post. If you love soft, feminine and decorative decor... you will enjoy! One decor item that I am loving these days is a bed crown (also known as crown canopy or bed corona). They can be a bit over the top, but when done well they are sweet and soft and pretty!
I have this one (left) in my guest room. I got it at JC Penny! Sad to say I hung it in there a year ago... but never got the fabric! Gotta get on that!
Here are some of my favorite canopy crown inspiration photos.










Cute option for a nursery too!
A quick google search will quickly pop up a variety of options to buy or make one yourself!
Top it off with something pretty! I gotta get mine done! Until next time....xoxo


aww super cute
ReplyDelete