Voting

Thursday, November 4, 2010

U is for Update!

I have had a CRAZY few weeks.  I will have to admit that this has prohibited me from being able to really do my best blogging.  I will fix this soon though... I hope!  But, I will also say that I am long overdue for some updates to you.

As I mentioned before, I have been my sister's interior design consultant and in some cases "buyer".   She wanted a gallery of vintage mirrors above her couch.  Remember?  I shared some inspriation here.   My mom and I then proceeded to buy her all her mirrors at Brimfield this year.  Rembember?  Here they are and some more here.

I then went over her house and helped her pick an arrangement so they would be a perfect collection when hung.  Well, today we have our update of the finished product.  Check it out! :)  Apologies for the BAD quality photo, only had my IPhone which is clearly filthy!


 
Looks pretty great, doesn't it!  I want this in my own house now too.  Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment